There are several things which you can do only in Russia and only in winter. You can see vast areas of parks covered with snow. You can have a famous “troika ride” which we can organize in the most beautiful park of Pavlovsk. If you come during New Year and Christmas time (Russian Christmas is after New Year – on the 7st of January) you will be able to enjoy Christmas Fairs and see the City beautifully decorated for the festive days.
We can make a special individual program of your stay in St. Petersburg or offer you:
- City tour including the Spilt Blood Cathedral
- Hermitage Museum tour
- The Catherine palace
Russian Christmas Special offer (from the 20st of December to the 15st of January):
- Tour of Pavlovsk including a visit to Pavlovsk Palace and a horse ride around the Park
- Evening City Tour – New Year in St.Petersburg:
- you will see the most beautiful decorations and lights of the night city
- have a stop near the largest New Year tree in the Palace Square
- visit a Christmas Fare with a possibility to have Russian pies and some mulled wine
- if your children travel with you – we can make special arrangements for Russian Farther Frost to leave presents for them under the New Year Tree
Enjoy Winter St. Petersburg!